Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Cipher Machines and Cryptology on Dropbox

I recently made available all crypto simulations software and some older tools through the public folder links of my Dropbox. Of course, the latest versions and more details about most software is always available through the proper pages on my website. These include the freeware KL-7, Hagelin BC-52, U.S. M-209 and recently updated Enigma cipher machine simulations (see screenshot below) and free crypto tools.

The Dropbox is also an ideal method to exchange files that are too large to be sent by e-mail. If you have a request for older software or documents, or you encounter a broken link in one of my old weblog posts, just drop me an e-mail and I will make the requested file available through my Dropbox. More information and links to my public Dropbox files are found on my website download page.

Dropbox is an easy-to-use web-based file hosting service (cloud storage) that offers free accounts with 2 Gigabyte free space and unlimited file sizes (don't distribute copyrighted stuff!) You can manage your files from any location or computer, through the webpage interface or with the client software, which automatically synchronises all files in a special Dropbox folder on your computer. To create you own free account, simply visit this Dropbox webpage.

Some popular cipher rmachine simulations (click to enlarge) 


No comments: